BT Senior Network Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BT Senior Network Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at BT

3.5

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at BT (New York, NY) in April 2010.

Interview

Phone and Face to face

Negotiation

they will come with an offer. You should negotiate the offer and see if they will come back with a better offer. Take it if you like it, because they will not go higher.

Other Interview Reviews for BT

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at BT (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in November 2017.

Interview

all process is well organized, the comunication is perfectly clear, the recruiter already worked with the hiring manager, just 1 interview, onsite but i had to wait almost 2 monts for an offer

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BT (Pune (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

Telephonic interview which went for an hour .
    I was conveyed by the consultancy regarding the interview time .
    I got the call right on time .
    Interviewer was highly knowledgeable, he asked a right set of questions as expected from the person suitable for that role .
    A few days later i got a call from HR who asked to provide me a set of documents . Once that was done i got the offer letter after few days .

Interview Questions

• What is your current role ?
      What level of complexities do you face in your current role ?   Answer Question

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BT (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

There were three rounds of interview in total. Two technicals and one managerial round.
    All the three rounds were perfect.It all went fine.
    However, after the technical rounds got over, the HR round was pathetic.The people from the HR team sucks big time.They try to bargain with the employees as if money flows out from his pocket.
    I am so unhappy with the HR, they were so upfront and not ready to negotiate at all. And it was very sad to even attend the interview for BT.

I was very much disappointed with the over all process. So pathetic and disheartening it was to even go through the process.

Interview Questions

• They askd me everything in technical,all BGP related questions, EIGRP, OSPF etc;   1 Answer