BTE Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at BTE Technologies

3.7

Occupational Health Paramedic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Menomonee Falls, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BTE Technologies (Menomonee Falls, WI) in July 2017.

Interview

Lengthy email back and forth with recuiter, which lasted about a month; two over the phone interviews with site manager which took more coordinating than I would have expected; two in-person meetings with site manager and other various staff.

Occupational Health Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menomonee Falls, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at BTE Technologies (Menomonee Falls, WI) in February 2016.

Interview

Poor extremely short and blunt phone interview, followed by a poorly arranged in person interview. Manager has no clinical experience or RN back ground In person with local clinic was okay but where un able to make offer at that time. Arranged for phone interview with Hire management and same was extremely rude and unprofessional during phone interview.

Interview Questions

• asked current job function and was happy that did same work as they did. Duh? Didn't ask to expand or example of tough cases. Again has no clinical or medical back ground   Answer Question

BTE unable to meet health insurance requirement of starting day of hire. Had to use un payed leave or personal vacation during plant shut downs

Entry Level Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at BTE Technologies (Hanover, MD).

Interview

Three hour long interview after numerous phone screenings.
    I met with multiple people within the firm. I was grilled on my technical experience and knowledge as expected.

Interview Questions

• Expect to be given a set of components and an assembly drawing and have to put the pieces together. Basically if you can read a assembly drawing and are good with your hands you will be fine. If you are just good with numbers you will have problems.
      Also be ready to call out requested technical drawing lines and what they mean.   Answer Question