BTS Business Analyst - Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BTS Business Analyst - Consulting Interview Questions

Interviews at BTS

3.5

Business Analyst - Consulting Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at BTS.

Interview

There were two rounds that I went through. The first was a screening interview focusing on the position and the culture of BTS. The second Interview was a much more role focused interview. Both of the interviewers were very professional and answered my questions promptly. The recruiter took over an hour to talk with me and answered all of my questions fully.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was a hypothetical about one of their current clients. Because I had no data on the client it was hard to answer on the spot.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BTS

Business Analyst - Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BTS (Madrid (Spain)) in November 2013.

Interview

I did 5 interviews plus 1 on-line test.
    The on-line test wasn't so hard (at least for my level, I know that MBAs expected scores are higher).
    The 1st interview is a phone call with standard consulting questions including some business ones.
    The 2nd 1:1 interview with a senior Manager goes a little bit more deeper in the previous concepts, but nothing unexpected if your are prepared.
    For the 3rd interview, I had to prepare a Powerpoint presentation with a SWOT analysis and some key financial metrics for a company chosen by myself. This was the hardest one, you need to fully understand whatever you will use or say during this phase, normally they give 1week to prepare.
    The 4th and 5th interviews, with a partner and a senior Manager respectively, were mainly behavioural interviews to check your fit in the office (where they have a very good working environment indeed).

I was surprised and confused after the 4th interview with the Partner, I thought it was the last one. However, they felt it and called me to explain that the 5th interview was to make sure I was a good fit in terms of behaviour since they really want to preserve the good working environment. I really appreciated that call.

Interview Questions

• Presentation skills are critical for this company, be really prepared with your presentation during the 3rd phase.
      For the other questions, always think out loud so they can follow your reasoning.   2 Answers