BTS Strategy Execution Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BTS Strategy Execution Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at BTS

3.5

Strategy Execution Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BTS.

Interview

A few days after my online applicaition I recived an email from HR asking to schedule a phone screening.

The initial phone screening was approx. 40 minutes. This was just a general talk about my resume and why I was interested in BTS. I also had the opportunity to ask questions.

I then, had 2 more video interviews with consultants. The questions where behavioral based. I got the usual questions about examples of team work and how I personally approach a problem. However, there where also some strange questions like what major sacrifices I had made for a teammember and what I'd be if I had an entire day off.

About 3 weeks after my last video interview I was infromed that BTS had decided to go with someone else. Had I gotten to move on, I probably would have gone in to the office and presentated on a business case with 1 hour to prep.

Interview Questions

• What attracted you to BTS?   Answer Question
  • What's the biggest sacrifice you've made for a team member?   Answer Question
  • What would you do if you had an entire day to yourself?   Answer Question
  • How do you approach a big project?   Answer Question
  • How do you stay informed with the latest news? What news outlets do you follow?   3 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for BTS

Strategy Execution Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BTS (San Francisco, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied online and heard back some days later to schedule an initial 30-45 min phone screening. Afterwards, I had 2 video interviews with senior directors who asked a variety of behavioral and technical questions to gauge company fit and test business acumen.

I was invited for final round interviews in the SF office and was given a case study to review prior to my scheduled date. Once in the office, the first step was to role-play as a consultant working with a client (impersonated by a BTS leader) based on the case study I was given. Right after the interview ended, I had 90 minutes to prepare a presentation on my findings and recommendations to a team of 4-5 senior BTS leaders. Once the presentation ended, I had a couple follow-up conversations with local partners.

Overall, I had a very positive experience from start to finish. I'm very appreciative of my recruiter who was extremely communicative - there was no period in which I was unsure of next steps.

Interview Questions

• Why BTS?

Explain how (insert company name) makes money.

What are key metrics to consider when analyzing the performance of (insert specific company or industry)?   Answer Question