BUCA Serer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at BUCA

1 Interview Review

Serer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BUCA (Columbus, OH) in November 2014.

Interview

I submitted my resume to Buca and received a phone call in less than 24 hours. The woman on the other end of the line seemed very excited to meet me, and asked if I could come in for an interview the following day. I agreed. When I met her the next day, she seemed enthusiastic about my resume. We discussed desired shifts and availability. At this point, I thought I had the job. She left to go run my background check (which is clean) and sent another manager in the speak with me. At that time, the interview went south. He was very impersonal. It seemed he did not want to be there at all. He asked me the same questions as the other lady, but treated me like an idiot. When I asked how long the background check would take, he responded with, "a few minutes to a couple hours. Do you know how to get out of here?" Just like that the interview was over. I left feeling very confused. It has been almost a week and I have not received a phone call. Not even to tell me they decided to go with someone else. I find this very unprofessional and rude. Honestly, I am a little relieved. Who want to work in an environment where they are treated in such a manner? No thanks!

Interview Questions

• They asked if I would be willing to work holidays.   1 Answer