BVLGARI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 28, 2016

2.4

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BVLGARI (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Got a call from HR for interview on-site, but couldn't find dates for two weeks as CFO of Global operations was visiting NYC office. The day I interviewed, the HR Coordinator informed me that Hiring Manager called out sick thus I only chatted with her. Two days later, I got her email informing that I wasn't selected because they had already given out offer to other candidate.

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED with the hiring process.

Advice to Management:
    Please don't waste potential candidate's valuable time and travelling expenses to NYC if you have already chosen someone else for the open position. It may not affect you, but it affects a candidate for the resources spent on getting to your office.

Accounts Payable Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BVLGARI (New York, NY).

Interview

Contacted by recruiter at Michael Page.

The job was not listed because it was to replace a current employee.
    - Met with HR 3 days after initial recruiter contact. HR was adequate, asked typical behavioral questions.
    - Met with Controller 3-4 days later. Interview progressed smoothly. Went through each point on resume for current position.
    - Thank you letters were sent after each engagement.
    Recruiter took some time to follow up, when she eventually did, she stated that I was "well liked" and the employee to be replaced was given a 30 day notice. But, myself and another running candidate was to meet with the VP of Finance, that she will call to schedule. After 1 1/2 week of no follow up or response from recruiter, recruiter calls and states that Bulgari wishes to give the employee another chance since he/she started to "perform"!

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at BVLGARI (New York, NY) in February 2009.

Interview

During my interview, the interviewer probed into who I knew and was more interested in my connections than my actual skill set. They never called to give me an update on my canidacy....2 years later

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BVLGARI in February 2007.

Interview

Pretty standard marketing intern questions.
    Tell me about yourself.
    Tell me about job x, job y.
    Why Bulgari?
    Tell me how you think we should market product x. (aka be familiar with their products!)

Spoke with an HR rep, my direct boss, and one other person in the department.

Beautiful office! You won't have your own cube, though. It's a very open layout. Your boss will probably sit a few feet away from you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Must be able to college credit. At the time I interned, it was an unpaid interview.

Inventory Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BVLGARI (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in October 2016.

Interview

I attended the interview with the HR and a team leader...they both didn't have a clear idea about who and what they were looking for as they wanted to create a "new role" in the team. I personally found the first part of the interview a bit awkward since they asked me why I was applying for that position in Dublin if they also have an head office in my home city (said by a French woman working in Dublin). The second part of the interview, attended with a team leader went pretty smooth and we discussed about what the position was about, but still, she looked very confused about what to expect from this "new" position.

Customer Service and Reverse Logistics Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BVLGARI (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in July 2016.

Interview

A recruiter sent me to the job interview. The interview was attended by HR Manager and a Team leader. It got awkward gradually; they do not make you feel confident, asked a lot of tricky questions, which made me feel bad at the end.

Interview Questions

• This job is not so interesting. Why would you want to do it?
      What are your career opportunities, where do you see yourself in two years time?
      Tell us about your work experience.
      What do you think, in which parts does your work experience resemble this job and in which is it different from the previous ones?
      Describe a difficult situation with a customer.
      Describe a positive situation with a customer.
      Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BVLGARI (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in February 2015.

Interview

Contacted by a Recruitment Agency and was prepared for the interview. It's not easy to find as the area is new. All questions were focused on the role and there was an open conversation. It was a good interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BVLGARI (Rome (Italy)) in March 2014.

Interview

I met some human resources workers during a recruiting event on campus.
    After few days they contacted me to do some online tests (IQ, psychological, technical) and I was invited for the interview few days after.
    The interview lasted one hour and focused on how my past experiences (personal, academic, working experience) proved my skills.

Interview Questions

• do you like to work in a team? are you a leader? are you a practical person?   Answer Question

Marketing Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BVLGARI (Sydney (Australia)) in September 2013.

Interview

I just sent my CV and got a phone interview several days later. It appeared to me as if the decision to hire me was already taken by reviewing my CV, as the phone interview itself was very easy and straight forward. Most talking was done by my supervisor and I was asked around 5 questions only.

Interview Questions

• What are the issues that could arise to decrease ur ability to team work?   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neuchâtel (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BVLGARI (Neuchâtel (Switzerland)).

Interview

Applied online through a job searching web-site, got a call from HR 4 weeks later with an intervew invitation. Interview was held in one day (1 with 2 HR managers and another with a future boss and the department head). Simple interview questions (describe your positive and negative sides, why are you intersted in this job, what do you now about Bulgari products, etc). In the end of the interview HR manager promised to call back in 2-3 days to give me an interview feedback and in 3-4 weeks to let me know about their decision. Nobody has called me even in 3 weeks, so I called myself (no luck) and only when I sent a reminder e-mail the HR manager called me back and told they have already hired someone.