BW Shipping Pte Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BW Shipping Pte Interview Questions

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at BW Shipping Pte

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at BW Shipping Pte (Mumbai (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

Phone call, technical computer based test for all functions, technical interview based on past experience,knowledge and safety standards, medical and APRO test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Marine Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BW Shipping Pte (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

The interview is quite simple, yet intense. The candidates are requited not only to have a good previous experience in the same rank but also to have worked on similar ships. Questions include your past experience, technical questions for that rank etc. Then there was a psycho-analytical online test too, which was a timed test. Again, quite tricky, but if you've done these in the past, you'd be fine.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last employers and why do you think BW is any different.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None.

Third Engineering Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at BW Shipping Pte (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Simple and straight forwards, an interview with the Technical Superitendent, an online exams and you are in or out.

Interview Questions

• If you have been in this profession with a reputed company and know your stuff , then its all good.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much negotiations, there are clearly defined slabs for each rank.

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BW Shipping Pte (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in May 2011.

Interview

The interview was done thoroughly by the employer. And the whole process was orderly. It did not take me so long to be hired and get onboard my first vessel assignment. It was a dream-come true for me as it was my first assignment abroad.