Babcock & Brown Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Babcock & Brown Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Babcock & Brown

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Babcock & Brown (Miami, FL) in April 2008.

Interview

Gained interview from a personal contact. Initial interview was by telephone with a follow up interview a few days later. Company did a background check and then an offer was made. Negotiated over the offer package for week or so before working things out. I followed this up with a week of training at the head office.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current job and join us? How long can you commit to working for us?   Answer Question

Portfolio Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Babcock & Brown (San Francisco, CA) in January 2008.

Interview

I received the interview by first completing a finance test and scoring well. During the interview, I met with several employees including the finance manager, an analyst, the accounting manager and the CFO. Overall, I thought the interview was pretty fair and not too intense. The company was very prompt in providing next steps for me, and worked with me on work authorization issues. I am very glad I chose Babcock & Brown, and am happy they gave me a chance to prove myself in a very challenging job.

Interview Questions

• The technical test, on various aspects of finance including interest rates and weighted averages.   Answer Question