Babel Media Game Tester Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Babel Media

1 Interview Review

2.0

Game Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Babel Media (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

If you are a gamer and want to start a career in it, it could be a good place for you.
The office was amazingly perfect for someone who loves to play games.The staff was looking energetic and helping (i can not say much cause I was there just for my interview but this is what I observed ).Work environment was looking good.
The biggest let down was the salary 12k in hand yes right 12k.And as they have many US clients working hours will be 5.30PM to 2.30AM for most of the time if not always.They will provide you the cab(pick up and drop) and meal and they will not charge for both. I would say it is not bad because if you have no skills other than playing games.I found this unacceptable because I thought it would be a waste of my caliber cause there you will do nothing but gaming, no coding, no logical involvement other than games.
About the Interview:
There were different rounds:
1.English (simple synonyms(10), An Essay 150 words)
2.1 to1 interaction
3.Mechanical Round(8 videos 30min- find the bug and write it in excel sheet(spelling and grammar should be correct))
4.Technical Interview
5.Technical Interview(Project Interview)
6.HR

Interview Questions

• About yourself?   1 Answer
  • what types of game do you play?Favourite game   2 Answers
  • Why do you like that game?   2 Answers
  • Why do we need testing?   1 Answer
  • Different types of testing?   1 Answer
  • Name some testing models   1 Answer
  • The difference between Retesting and regression testing??   Answer Question
  • Difference between severity and priority   1 Answer
  • Example a bug that has high severity and low priority and low severity and high priority   Answer Question
  • Real life bug and software glitch   1 Answer
  • Hobbies   1 Answer
  • Name 5 anime that you like.(interviewer also like to watch them :D)   1 Answer
  • A puzzle - 8 identical balls one is of different weight, min no. of attempts to find that all   1 Answer
  • Do you like playing RPG or MMORPG?   1 Answer
  • Why?   1 Answer
  • you said you play NFS?? what versions you played?? So which version is your favorite?   1 Answer
  • Ok, so what is the name of the first rival??   1 Answer
  • Why do you join here? there are better options for you out there.
    And few other questions like that   Answer Question