Bacara Resort & Spa Interview Questions in Santa Barbara, CA | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bacara Resort & Spa

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Bell Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bacara Resort & Spa (Santa Barbara, CA).

Interview

Pretty easy interview, met with the guest services coordinator and he asked questions such as why I would be a good fit for the position and how I would deal with difficult customers. Overall a low pressure setting that focused on getting to know me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you dealt with a difficult customer and how did you resolve their complaint.   Answer Question

Bistro Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bacara Resort & Spa (Santa Barbara, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Went to a job fair, filled out an application on-site, turned in a resume, met with the hiring manager, was offered a position, took a drug test and then processed all of my documentation all at the same time.

After the initial day, I was scheduled to come in next week to complete pre-employment paperwork and get fitted for my uniform. In addition to that, I was scheduled for a tour of the resort as well as an orientation.

Pool Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bacara Resort & Spa (Santa Barbara, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Went to a job fair in the spring.

The first thing I had to do is log onto their website and take a personality test.

Once this was over I Interviewed with the Pool Manager and the Director of Food and Beverage. I was offered the job after two twenty minute conversations. The questions were very simple interview questions and specific questions about previous customer service experience.

It was a seasonal job fair where they hire a large number of people, so I don't think it's meant to be a very difficult interview process.

IRD Interview

Anonymous Employee in Goleta, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bacara Resort & Spa (Goleta, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Very brief and to the point. Asked about my previous employment and how long I worked at each place. Asked me if I wanted to be full time or part time and then I was hired.

Reception Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Goleta, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bacara Resort & Spa (Goleta, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Went to a job fair, called back for a one n one interview with a manager, called back again for hiring. very quick and simple process. Very organized job fair. Exciting company to get involved with. Great General Manager Kathleen Cochran who was very involved with the whole process and very approachable.

Interview Questions

• When was a time, working in customer service, where you had to resolve a customer issue on your own?   Answer Question

Valet Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bacara Resort & Spa (Santa Barbara, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

First there was a phone call interview with HR, pretty mellow and basic questions. Then an in person interview with HR lead, pretty standard too. Then there was a interview with the head of the Valet department Robert Wieger. I didn't know it at the time but he was the best boss I ever had!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Give three words to describe yourself.   Answer Question

Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bacara Resort & Spa (Santa Barbara, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview was a pleasant nice experience. The questions were mainly to try and get to know me as a person. I heard about the interview from a current employee at the time and then went to the open interviews which they had often. A week later I had a second interview and a week after that I was offered a job.