Badgeville Interview Questions in Redwood City, CA | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Badgeville

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Sales Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Badgeville (Redwood City, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Submitted linkedin profile and resume through a 3rd party recruiter, initial phone screen with recruiter and then I was connected to the people in the marketing group. 1:1 interviews proceeded from there with some behaviorial and process questions. Also reiterated the job description, objectives and current quarterly goals for the company and what my expectations were to be. The second part (done over the phone) consisted of a mock call where I put together a short 3 min slide deck and presentation as if I were pitching an inbound prospect (they provided sample information about the hypothetical lead) and I was being evaluated on my flow, the demeanor and objection handling. I was called back by HR and the hiring manager to discuss offer terms a few days later after this but I ended up joining a different company that was closer to my residence in the city.

Interview Questions

• In addition to receiving inbound leads, tell me about your own methods for outbound prospecting   Answer Question