KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Baer's Furniture Interview Questions

Updated Oct 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 11 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Baer's Furniture

Anonymous Employee in Pompano Beach, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Baer's Furniture (Pompano Beach, FL) in Jul 2021

Interview

Laidback yet professional comfortable atmosphere discussed overtime availability pay schedule hours of operations benefits growth opportunities friendly staff in office your of the workplace and other areas of operation application and paperwork and explanation of background check and drug testing

Interview Questions
  • Work History and experience goals
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Baer's Furniture (Sarasota, FL) in Oct 2019

Interview

Went to initial interview and was asked to fill out a paper application and to come back for a second interview with one of the owners. I was never contacted for the second interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baer's Furniture (West Palm Beach, FL) in Aug 2018

Interview

Very quick..the manager was clear about what he was looking for..and was very positive and had a positive outlook about sales potential..you feel the manager is supportive of your potential..

Interview Questions
  • Have you worked in sales before?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naples, FL

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Baer's Furniture (Naples, FL) in May 2018

Interview

The owner had asked me to have some of my previous reps call him from when I owned my own store 15 years ago. I have no idea how to track them down. I offered plenty of previous supervisors for him to visit with. He never talked to me again.

Interview Questions
  • What was my skill level in design projects.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baer's Furniture (Miami, FL) in Jun 2017

Interview

Showed me around the showroom and explained my responsibilities and what would be expected of me. Looked at my resu and letters of recommendation and had me fill an application.

Interview Questions
  • What type of experience do you have in warehousing?

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Baer's Furniture (Fort Myers, FL) in Apr 2017

Interview

The interview went excellent. The manager was very friendly. He asked me about my job experience. He also told me about the training I should go if I'd want to work for their company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baer's Furniture (Orlando, FL) in Jul 2016

Interview

We talked About my past work experience in the home furnishings sales and design industry also with custom ordering experience As well as experience in designing custom window treatments and what I could offer the company. We also talked about what they have to offer their employees in the way of hours & benefits and working conditions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in North Pompano Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Baer's Furniture (North Pompano Beach, FL) in May 2016

Interview

Interview with manager and sometimes with another manager. Manager is very friendly and really tries to find the right person for the job. If you are five minutes late it is okay since the gps system might send you to the other warehouse, which is around the corner but she is ok with that because she knows.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Baer's Furniture (Sarasota, FL)

Interview

Nice interview, covered what they expect and asked what I expected. Busy office but they are still very friendly. Discussed design and experience, how I felt about the companies I had worked for previously. He undersold the money potential of the job. They gave me the Baer's handbook and forms for the drug test and I was on my way.

Interview Questions
  • Can you go to the east coast for two week training

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Baer's Furniture (Miami, FL) in May 2012

Interview

Ask a lot of questions... Ask how often do they replace their sales staff, ask about medical deductibles, ask yourself why you need to work there when you will have to struggle to bring home an income on a roller coaster

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Interviews