Baidu Interview Questions in Beijing, Beijing | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 7, 2017

2.9

32 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Baidu (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in August 2017.

Interview

About 1hour, First ask me something in the resume, what you did when you are intern.Then ask me 3 simple algorithm. The three questions are very easy. But I don't know why I was been rejected.

Interview Questions

• 1.String to int
      2.The numbers of 1 in a Integer's binary(can be positive and negative)
      3.set a Integer's some bit to 1 or 0   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baidu (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online and then recieved AC, AC included some brain teaser and coding problem, not diffcult, then I was invited to the interview, three round, not diffcult, basic question.

Machine Learning Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baidu (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied this job in China. There was an online test which is not quite difficult. Pass it and there would be an interview. It consisted 3 rounds and was completed in one day, very efficient.

There were almost no differences between 3 rounds. Firstly introduce yourself, then your projects and then coding on paper, maybe some easy machine learning questions. The algorithm problems are easy, leetcode medium level.

Interview Questions

• An array manipulation problem. Replace each space in a string with two spaces in O(n) time and O(1) space.   Answer Question
    • Inorder or preorder traverse the binary tree   Answer Question
    • randomly disorder an array   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Baidu (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in June 2016.

Interview

1.Online Coding inclduing Logical Test, C++ coding problems
    2. 3 round on-site interviews on one day
    3. without HR interviews
    4. get offer from phone HR and talk about the salary.(you can argue the prices)

Interview Questions

• 1. LRU Chace on leetcode
      2. Median of 2 sorted arrary on leetcode
      3. Median of linke-list
      4. Get a list of numbers, find all possible combination of them to make a triangle.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Baidu (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in March 2016.

Interview

3 rounds of interview. First round hard skill, second round soft-skill, third round HR round. Interviews are made to fail people according to the talent pool in applying Baidu and population in China.

Interview Questions

• - Explain cache leakage on browser
      - What is browserify and webpack
      - what is difference between block and inline
      - how to improve SEO ranking   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Baidu (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in February 2016.

Interview

not so structural. There are 2 rounds of interviews totally. Open questions are the most common questions. Considering the position is for the marketing department intern, there are few technical questions.

Interview Questions

• What's the motivation for you to apply for this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Baidu (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in January 2016.

Interview

The supervisor is super nice, and mainly focus on behavioral questions. Also asks my understanding of the company and products, competitors, industry thoughts, but are all pretty easy and laid-back

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Baidu (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview is kind of different compared to other IT companies in China. They ask some basic computer knowledge like data structure and algorithm. Also, they have some questions about probability. The data structure is fine but the algorithm is really different. You cannot find any similar question on the web such as Leetcode or hackerrank. You need to be well prepared for the interview.

Interview Questions

• There is N steps. You can have one step, 2 steps, 3 steps at once. Give a solution which list all the possible cases.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Baidu (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in October 2015.

Interview

Three rounds, all technical. Including many Leetcode questions. First two are conducted by ordinary engineers, The last one is conducted by manager. All three rounds are in the same afternoon. Some other candidates who did not survive to the third round definitely fail the interview. You can choose your favorite languages, not only C++ or Java, but also PHP, Python, and so on. I was asked about the resume questions, too. And behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• Find the k-th minimum sum from elements from two sorted arrays, respectively.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Baidu (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in September 2015.

Interview

3 rounds 1:1,asked about my resume, and raise some algorithm questions, which are all in leetcode. I always can quickly solve the first easy question and think a while for the second questions. The last round is the group leader ask some questions, but I think I do not perform very well in that round. some general questions about hashmap source code, multithread, and some high-level data structrue source code.

Interview Questions

• maxinum subarray, atoi, mem_cpy   1 Answer