Baidu Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Baidu Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jan 25, 2017

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I interviewed for a software engineer position at baidu. 2 phone interviews. The HR staffs were very nice and they promptly responded to my emails and they were very smart, nice and very approachable. They seemed to be pleasant to work with and they are good at what they do there.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Baidu

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Baidu (Sunnyvale, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Baidu USA, Super un-professional.
    I applied on LinkedIn, an hr contacted me, she scheduled a phone interview, and two days later emailed me about the position not being available anymore. One day after all these, they have posted the position on LinkedIn again! She didn't even ask my phone number!

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baidu in August 2016.

Interview

I applied on their website and received an email to take a technical screening about a week or two later. The technical screening was done by a third party website with a two hour time limit although Baidu said I could go 15 minutes over. There was only one question, and although I'm pretty sure I completed it well, I didn't get the offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Baidu (Sunnyvale, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

First, I receive an OA programming test online, it was one hour long programming challenge.
    Then phone interview1 asks about projects, experience on the resume, some basic knowledge about machine learning, and algorithms.
    And no luck.

Interview Questions

• OA
      1. Ten basic questions about the language you choose (Java/C++/Ruby/Python).
      2. Implemented a calculator with given functions.

Phone interview
      projects, algorithms, machine learning etc.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baidu in May 2015.

Interview

I was in the US when I interviewed for an intern position in Beijing. I went through 2 video interviews through skype, one by a product manager and the other by a senior software engineer. The product manager asked some behavior questions and details about some of the projects I put on my resume. The 2nd interview I was asked to solve 2 coding problems in real-time, with the interviewer guiding me through the process.

Interview Questions

• A question about bit manipulation, another about SQL data extraction   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Applied online. Took a writing test and then got an opportunity for interview. There are two round of the interview. Asked some questions about my resume and previous projects. Some question about algorithm. Wrote a small sorting program.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baidu in March 2011.

Interview

Submit resume online, then had a written test on campus with a lot of classmates. The written test was about basic knowledge about computer science, not very hard. About one to two weeks later, got interviews onsite. There were two technical interviews, plus one hr interview. Each interview lasted one hour. After the hr interview, they said I got the offer.

Interview Questions

• Not very hard, but needs dynamic programming in one problem.
      I failed to answer virtual table related question.

Time conflict

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Baidu (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in June 2016.

Interview

1.Online Coding inclduing Logical Test, C++ coding problems
    2. 3 round on-site interviews on one day
    3. without HR interviews
    4. get offer from phone HR and talk about the salary.(you can argue the prices)

Interview Questions

• 1. LRU Chace on leetcode
      2. Median of 2 sorted arrary on leetcode
      3. Median of linke-list
      4. Get a list of numbers, find all possible combination of them to make a triangle.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Baidu (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in October 2015.

Interview

Three rounds, all technical. Including many Leetcode questions. First two are conducted by ordinary engineers, The last one is conducted by manager. All three rounds are in the same afternoon. Some other candidates who did not survive to the third round definitely fail the interview. You can choose your favorite languages, not only C++ or Java, but also PHP, Python, and so on. I was asked about the resume questions, too. And behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• Find the k-th minimum sum from elements from two sorted arrays, respectively.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Baidu (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in September 2015.

Interview

3 rounds 1:1,asked about my resume, and raise some algorithm questions, which are all in leetcode. I always can quickly solve the first easy question and think a while for the second questions. The last round is the group leader ask some questions, but I think I do not perform very well in that round. some general questions about hashmap source code, multithread, and some high-level data structrue source code.

Interview Questions

• maxinum subarray, atoi, mem_cpy   1 Answer