Bain Capital Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bain Capital Executive Assistant Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bain Capital.

Interview

Came in thru recruiter, had interview with EA Admin lead and then Business Unit EA Team Lead. Once I passed their interview, they set me up to meet the Executive.
Came back a few days later, met with Executive and hit it off.
Was given an offer within a day or two.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to be asked ANYTHING.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bain Capital

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bain Capital (Boston, MA).

Interview

Second interview was coordinated a month after the first so the timing is dependent on finding the right candidate.

Interview Questions

• General questions were answered and nothing out of the typical administrative questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Worked with a recruiter so little negotiation was done.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bain Capital (Boston, MA) in December 2010.

Interview

They are very quick in the hiring process when they decide you're a good fit. Two interviews, one with HR manager and another with team lead. Typical interview. Team lead was an awkward conversationalist.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bain Capital (New York, NY) in December 2009.

Interview

On first round interview I met with 2 Managing Directors and Office Manager. The interviews were pretty basic, mostly run through your resume and some personality questions. They asked me if I has any questions and I asked what their take on company culture was and what their ideal assistant would be like. I was with each person for about a half hour. On the second round I met with an HR manager who had flown in from ther HQ in Boston to meet with me. Again, very basic conversation about my resume etc...I got my offer within a week after checking my references.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

My headhunter negotiated for me. I was very happy with the package offered.