Bain & Company Associate Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Feb 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Bain & Company

3.7
HardAverageEasy
Found 699 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bain & Company (New York, NY)

Interview

Divided into two : case interview and behavioral interview. Case interviews were around 45 minutes and behavioral around 30 minutes. I also got interviewed by o/people in the office of my first preference in my case New york. Got to learn about office dynamics etc.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Explain a time where you were faced with a dilemma at work and how did you approach. 2. What makes you the ideal candidate ?
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bain & Company (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Two rounds, two case interviews in each plus a behavioral in the second round . The first round was on-campus, and the second was at the office and with more senior individuals.

Interview Questions
Bain & Company
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Bain & Company (United States)

Interview

First round was two interviews with mid level. Second round was with two partners. Both interviews structured where each interviewer gave a case and then had around 10 minutes of fit.

Interview Questions
Bain & Company
Anonymous Employee in London, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Bain & Company (London, England)

Interview

Submit CV and basic information followed by a verbal/non-verbal test. After, there were 2 rounds of 3 interviews. In the final set, there were 2 case interviews and 1 presentation.

Interview Questions
Bain & Company
Anonymous Employee in United Kingdom
Application

I interviewed at Bain & Company (United Kingdom)

Interview

First round consisted of two case interviews with consultants, both including case as well as CV elements. The second round consisted of three case and fit interviews with partners, and were more unstructured than the first round but equally rigorous.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bain & Company (United States)

Interview

Very positive experience overall. All online due to covid. First round had 3 interviews ( very typical case studies and also interviews about my experiences) Lots of help given throughout the process and feedback given after first round regardless of outcome

Interview Questions
  • Case studies similar to those on their website. Personal questions again very typical but some required thinking on my feet.
Anonymous Employee in Johannesburg
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bain & Company (Johannesburg) in Feb 2021

Interview

The interviewers were very helpful and provided great guidance during the interview. The interviews are fair as long as you’ve done your part in preparing for the interview. The Recruitment department was also very well organized and super helpful! Overall great experience

Interview Questions
Bain & Company
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Bain & Company (United States)

Interview

I applied through a campus recruiter and then went through two rounds of case interviews. My first round interview included two cases, 30 minutes each. My second round interview included four interviews, including three cases and one behavioral.

Interview Questions
Bain & Company
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Bain & Company (India)

Interview

The hiring process of BAIN has three processes the CV shortlisting - make sure it is in line with bain format the guestimate round- read the guestimate of the city you are currently living in the hr interview- the simple hr questions

Interview Questions
Bain & Company
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bain & Company (United States)

Interview

It was held over Zoom because of COVID. They asked me to solve two product launch cases, one of which had a market size estimation component. They also asked me about my background and interests.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 699