Bain & Company Help Desk Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bain & Company Help Desk Technician Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bain & Company (Boston, MA).

Interview

Submitted app via LinkedIn. Was contacted by recruiter within a few weeks. After a normal telephone interview, was invited to the local office to participate in an in-person interview. First met with the HR recruiter I had the tele interview with. Then had 4 separate interviews with different members of helpdesk team. Each took about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bain & Company

Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bain & Company (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

Two interviewers; supervisor and manager, one by one interivew. Interview was very straightforward and professional. Basic questions about customer service and problem-solving skills. My background experience is in web development and knew that I was over-qualified for the job, however they chose to continue their search without an exact reasoning. Some questions: why baine? what do you look for in a supervisor? give me a situation where you went above and beyond. explain the steps to troubleshoot a user with no internet connection. what is a team to you? what is your ideal working environment?

Interview Questions

• give me a situation where you had an issue with a team member and what were the steps you took to resolve it?   Answer Question