Bain & Company Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bain & Company (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

The interview process was very standard. Started with an initial phone screen with someone in their regional HR group. From there, I had a Skype interview with the direct manager before I was brought on-site to interview with a mix of HR professionals as well as local partner group. Questions were very standard interview quesitons - nothing out of hte ordinary.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bain & Company

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bain & Company in October 2009.

Interview

I had two phone screenings and several 1-on-1 interviews on site. The questions asked closely matched the skills needed as described in the job posting on the website. They wanted a fair bit of detail in my responses. There were standard questions to assess if I had the skills and my experience with similar types of work, as well as some problem-solving questions. There weren't really any surprises.

Be familiar with the details of the work you have done and prepare some specific examples you can refer to throughout the interview.

Interview Questions