Bain & Company Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bain & Company Internship Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bain & Company (College Station, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Two interviewers for each section. Four to five random questions about bullets on resume and case study. Most of the questions are about my previous internships and the case studies were conducted with math questions - you have to do it very fast without mistake!!!! I'm sorry I can not remember clearly what the case studies were about.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bain & Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bain & Company (New York, NY) in February 2010.

Interview

The process was very automated. It was 2 one on one interviews, each of which included a market sizing question. One of the interviewers was extremely nice and helpful with the case, the other was extremely rude and stared at her blackberry the whole time and rolled her eyes a lot. One was a case about a restaurant looking to increase profits and the other a merger case about the tire industry. They were pretty straight forward.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bain & Company in February 2016.

Interview

Very sympathetic JA, light atmosphere. It was in the Brussel office, they asked my about me, my experience, my studies, left time at the end for questions. Most importantly, the two interviews were done by different people, so the fit question were similar except for this one: instead of the traditional "tell me about yourself", he asked me "suppose you are in a bar, what do you tell about you?"

Interview Questions

• Basic profitability case with a few graphic. They do not care whether you finish the case as long as you give pertinent answers   Answer Question