Bain & Company Junior Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bain & Company Junior Analyst Interview Questions

3.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover, NH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bain & Company (Hanover, NH) in November 2015.

Interview

Campus recruiting. First round was two case interviews, 30-minutes each. Second round was two more case interviews, 45-minutes each with some more personal and behavioral questions about experience and background. Not too bad if you can nail the cases.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing that is not on your resume that you would like to tell me about?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bain & Company

Junior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bain & Company (New Delhi (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

there are 3 rounds to the process-please prepare guessestimate questions before going into the interview.
    First is the general aptitude then there is a debate round and finally there is the interview.

Interview Questions

• what is the market size of the curtain industry in india   1 Answer

Junior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bain & Company (Brussels (Belgium)) in December 2010.

Interview

After submitting my resume online, I was invited to the offices for the standard consulting interviews (case-driven). The process consists of 3 rounds, with 2 interviews per round.

The interviewers are consultants themselves, no HR-people. The further you get, the more senior they are.
    The first interview and case went wel, but I got stuck in my second case. I must say that the second interviewer was way less helpful, and actually confused me more than he helped me.

So there is an important subjective part to the recruitment process...

Interview Questions

• The first business cases was about a clothing company trying to improve its bottom line.   Answer Question