Bain & Company PTA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bain & Company PTA Interview Questions

3.5

PTA Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bain & Company.

Interview

Asked some behavioral questions and some market sizing question by phone and did a very simple case. The interviewer is nice and reminded me several times in the interview.After a week get the offer .

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bain & Company

PTA Interview

Interview

submitted resume through an employee I met and had some conversation (the employee forwarded my resume to the HR), got phone interview by an employee (not HR) (rescheduled once because the interviewer was too busy and forgot the interview), got email within one week saying hired. It was for an PTA position in China, not in the States, though.

Interview Questions

• what are the challenges in the next 3 years for any industry   Answer Question

PTA Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bain & Company in January 2011.

Interview

Internal refer. Got interview with a consultant. 30 minutes. 10 minutes asking about the resume, past experience, understanding about leadership. 20 minutes case interview. He helped me walk through a case and was mainly testing business acumen and also analytical framework and ability. I didn't prepare anything about case interview and felt I didn't do well. He was impressed by the little notebook I took out at the interview, which I felt was normal, since he was giving out so much information on the case and I had to take them down. But guess he knows I didn't prepare and would soon be off to the states for graduate school, so didn't set a high bar. He let me in finally and I worked pretty well on several projects in the end.

Interview Questions

• What did you write about in your paper you said here? What's the impact?   Answer Question