Bain & Company Senior Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bain & Company Senior Associate Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Jan 18, 2017

3.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bain & Company (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I was introduced to the company through a friend. The entire process was very professional and very communicative. You can tell that they care about the company culture and a work hard, play hard mindset. I would have taken the job if it had been closer to home.

Interview Questions

• Speaking to your previous change management experience was very important.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bain & Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bain & Company (Chicago, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

The people were very nice. The feedback post interview was excellent. I actually heard back from the partner that I interviewed with and not the recruiter. His feedback actually helped me prepare well for my next MBB interview from which I got an offer.

Senior Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bain & Company in April 2012.

Interview

initial math exam then 2 rounds of case interviews; each interview was conducted by 2 consultants from the firm. Later stages conducted by senior members of the firm. Overall everyone was very friendly and were more than willing to help me through the process and try to get me to relax.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bain & Company (Chicago, IL) in August 2011.

Interview

First round - 2 30 minute case interviews
    Final round - 3 30 minute case interviews, 1 30 minute fit interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Accepted on the spot

Senior Associate Consultant Interview

Interview

Overall the impression is positive. However, the interviews were quite quick, so if you got delayed at some stage, you would not be able to finish the case or ask personal questions. The cases were solvable, and interviewers were ready to help you out.

Senior Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Bain & Company in December 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with Bain and BCG and found their interviews to be roughly the same. The only exception was that BCG began with a computer based math/logic test. They both began with a brief 'tell me about yourself' then went into the case study. After the case, I had the rest of the hour to ask questions. Each interview was two one-hour interviews with current employees.

Interview Questions

• The questions were case studies based on cases the interviewers had.   Answer Question

Senior Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Interview

3 rounds: 1 pre screening; 1x2 round 1 interviews; 1x3 round 2 interviews
    Pre screening: personal fit questions
    Round 1: 2 interviews with each a personal fit part and a case part with principal and consultant
    Round 2: 3 interviews (same as above) with a principal and 2 partners
    All interviews are on a one-to-one basis

Senior Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bain & Company (Melbourne (Australia)) in June 2012.

Interview

Resume review followed by behavioral interview/fit, finally a case interview. all in all, very great experience and as expected. This really was a standard consulting interview and most MBB companies will follow a similar path

Interview Questions

• estimate the rev. of an inner city pool   1 Answer