Bain & Company Summer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bain & Company Summer Analyst Interview Questions

3.5

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bain & Company (Princeton, NJ) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied through on-campus recruiting. Two 30-mn interviews, with 10mn "fit" and 20m mini-case. The cases involved market-sizing questions and some computations (basic maths, but lots of numbers so it could get confusing), but were not very difficult overall.
The people were very friendly and the atmosphere was rather casual.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bain & Company

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

Fitst round interview at the office, two.back tk back, one is about profitability thebother about market entry.very laid back. Definitely need to practice prior to the interview, but nothing too extremely.hard

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bain & Company in January 2010.

Interview

Two interviewers, back to back. Only half an hour each so very little time for fit questions. Instead we jumped right into the case. The first one was a basic new entrepreneur question, the second one included some back of the envelope question. The personalities of the two interviewers were very different so it felt like they were testing your ability to adapt.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time in which you failed in a leadership role.   Answer Question