Bainbridge Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bainbridge (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Phone interview with a manager. Lengthy questions about the firm and industry. Must be very well prepared.

Interview Questions

• Name a few types of valuation methods. Talk about an industry you are knowledgeable in.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bainbridge

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Jolla, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bainbridge (La Jolla, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

Started with a standard phone interview which covered my prior experience, reasons for wanting the position, and then a better explanation of what they were looking for. At the end of the interview I was asked to come into their office for another interview. For this interview I met with two employees, who started with the usual questions asking about my background. From there we discussed specific roles I would be responsible for if selected and then I was asked how I would carry out these tasks. Throughout the interview there were also questions intended more to get to know me as a person which were easy to answer and allowed me to better connect with the two conducting the interview. Overall, it was a very straightforward experience and I left feeling very positive about the quality of the company and my desire to work there. About a week later I received an email offer for the position.

Interview Questions