Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co Interview Questions

2.8

Deputy Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co.

Interview

3 rounds only. All on phone, but not necessarily; since I was traveling and could not visit their head office. 2 technical rounds about basic general insurance and business analysis and process reengineering. Why Bajaj Allianz and stuff

Interview Questions

• How is commercial car insurance different than private car insurance & how is premium calculated   Answer Question

Negotiation

20 Days

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Interview

On campus interview. We had a group interview and a personal interview after that.group discussion was on a generic topic with a personal interview with technical and generic question about insurance industry.

Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co.

Interview

2 Round process...
    Manager will ask you technical questions, be confident with your answers...
    Pathetic Hr policies....they are like govt. Employees... No buddy in hr will guide you right... No one in hr will resolve your query

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You can negotiate only if you have another offer in your hand...
    And it depends on your recruiting manager how he/she likes you...

Sales & Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co (Pune (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

1 round of Group discussion,2 rounds of Personal interviews
    Gd topic was very easy and based on current affairs and interview questions were more about common HR questions...Gd and 1st round of Pi happened in college campus and final round interview was held in Pune where our head office belongs to

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co (Pune (India)).

Interview

Interview was simple, not much of technical questions-informed about the " no time restriction attitude", two persons reporting and next level were present in the session,negotiate on the designation they offer.

Negotiation

Please check the designation they provide as in my exp they tend to overlook the previous experience

BDE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

The process took 4 rounds.Rounds were easy they will test your technical and practical knowledge.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

negotiable.

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Had a good experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was smooth, they were pretty clear about the salary range that can be offered, so it was either take or leave it.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghaziabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co (Ghaziabad (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

Easy Process, two steps

Got better offer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co in June 2013.

Interview

the process took only a day. and general questions were asked in interview

Service Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co.

good