Bajaj Finserv Lending Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 22, 2017

2.9

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bajaj Finserv Lending (Pune (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

it was brief and abrupbt - it was conducted in a haphazrad manner with no specification on time or respect for an individual - it was a very sad experience and the way it was overall handled was quite dperessing - no feedback was given and of course jokes were made on the CV as well - so overll a very negetive experince

Interview Questions

• was asked about the profile and basically was given a feedback on the company and was told what to expect in the role   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bajaj Finserv Lending (Pune (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

process is of three rounds. Interview was at viman nagar, pune. First round was technical test on sql & pl/sql. Next round is introduction round after that final round technical and hr. test level is average neither too easy nor too difficult.
    rounds
    1)test sql+pl/sql
    2)introduction
    3)Technical+HR

Interview Questions

• SQL functions, Leap year program in pl/sql, find odd number program in pl/sql   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bajaj Finserv Lending (Pune (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

I was referred for a opening in the company by one of my friends and the company took a long time to get back to me. Till the interview, I was not given any information regarding the role. I was just told that it was a role in the risk domain. The interviewer had his preconceived notions in place and suggested that he found me unsuitable for the role as I was newly married and I won't be able to do justice to the role because of timings (7 am to 4 pm) and the fact that I was new in the city. The interviewer's tone was extremely sexist and discouraging throughout the process. They made me wait for so long, the interviewer hardly spoke to me for 15 minutes and I was asked to leave for the day! I had received another call from the same company a few weeks later for a similar role and was told that an interview will be scheduled soon enough. I had not received any kind of message thereafter. I had given a piece of mind to the HR regarding their unprofessionalism and disrespect towards the candidates.

Interview Questions

• Resume based interview, a few basic questions from Finance - capital markets, trading, etc.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bajaj Finserv Lending (Pune (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Very Formal, Team of 2 interviewers and 1 HR, Panel interview, First round being technical followed by Behavioural questions. They asked about the financial domain knowledge, exposure to the financial services domain. More on the details specified on the resume and asked to explain in detail on the work done and shared their experience and general work culture which was really good and will help grow the individual very quickly, being very competitive.

Interview Questions

• Technical Questions related to the resume, Especially SalesForce and core lending application knowledge.   1 Answer

ASM Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Bajaj Finserv Lending in July 2016.

Interview

F2F , MAT test, long waiting, no professionalism, will make you wait for 2 hours without even regret, 4rounds of interview with 4 rsm, dont what they want to find in candidate

Interview Questions

No professionalism, rsm was in hangover while taking interview, no staff was in formal, treats candidates with disrespect

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bajaj Finserv Lending (New Delhi (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was in three rounds. I was Being reffered there. First round was telephonic followed by face to face interview by regional sales manager and then a video conference round with the business head.

Interview Questions

• What your approack will be to the client who is aggressive and arrogant.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bajaj Finserv Lending.

Interview

V rude interviewer (senior level) dismissed all answers, these were open ended questions so there isn't a perfect ans. Kept saying I have never heard of this company (for my ex jobs) and disagreed with everything I said. No culture (basic niceties such as asking for water was missing) Either he didn't like my face or if he didn't want my experience - then he needs to fix his recruitment process & screening, don't waste my time!. Wouldn't recomend this company to anybody at any level.

Sales Trainee MBA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (East Timor)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bajaj Finserv Lending (Pune (East Timor)) in November 2015.

Interview

First round - GD
    Selected students then gave psychometric test
    Post which PI was there. It was a stress interview.
    Hr and sales head of the company were in the interview panel. They took 30-40 minutes per person for interviewing each one. They'll ask about your projects and about experience .

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bajaj Finserv Lending (Pune (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

First there was screening round. After screening i got interview invitation. But before interview there was Gd round. After GD there was first technical round then second technical interview.

Interview Questions

• About myself and question on testing   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (East Timor)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bajaj Finserv Lending (Pune (East Timor)) in April 2014.

Interview

There are 3 interview round, 1 round will take a hr executive and second will take a hr and last round will take a ASM after that I got a mail for hr they said me to joined as soon as possible, I was thing it will be OK or no but accepte and join the company