Baker Concrete Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Baker Concrete

Laborer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baker Concrete (Washington, DC) in July 2015.

Interview

No Interview was just walked up to the site and talked with a foreman as an inquiry about the job and was hired a few days later it was

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baker Concrete (Houston, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

Straightforward. Went to jobsite and met with multiple people on site over the course of the day. Toured project and got to ask lots of questions to get an idea of what it was like.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monroe, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Baker Concrete (Monroe, OH).

Interview

1) 30 min. phone interview with direct report. Plowed through a full variety of questions. Questions weren't particularly difficult, just numerous and in rapid succession. 2) Onsite interview w/ direct report. Hit with an Accounting skills test while waiting in reception area for interviewer. 3) 2nd onsite interview w/ direct report and other managers.

Interview Questions

• "Explain a recent loss and how you handled it." Odd phrasing.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Baker Concrete (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Easy to get a job with them. They don't check back employment you can tell them anything and they will believe you.

Interview Questions

I got offered the same job with more pay and better benefits.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baker Concrete (Houston, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

Pretty simple and easy. Met with the Division President and had a good flow of information. We discussed experience, expectations, needs, etc. Good guy with an education and personality.

Carpenter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Baker Concrete.

Interview

I feel I was misled during the interview process when being asked to work out of town. There was talk of being flown home to visit during MY interview which pertained to the superintendent sitting in the rm. There also wasn't any info given as to how much of an increase to the cost of living there was where I was going

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and your interests.   1 Answer

Negotiation

This is a very cutthroat employer and they don't volunteer info. I wouldn't take another offer from these guys without thoroughly researching where they wanted to send me.