Baker Engineering and Risk Consultants Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

Baker Engineering and Risk Consultants Interview Questions in Houston, TX

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Baker Engineering and Risk Consultants

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Process Safety Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Baker Engineering and Risk Consultants (Houston, TX).

Interview

Process took about 3 weeks from the moment I handed them my resume at a career event. I had one phone interview with 2 people simultaneously. They were friendly during the interview and it was very relaxed. It took about 2 weeks to hear back from them.

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Baker Engineering and Risk Consultants (Houston, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

I submitted my resume to BakerRisk at a Career Fair. Later on the HR department contacted me to schedule a Phone interview. In the phone interview I talked to the Intern supervisor of the sections I was going to work at and other engineer. After some time they contacted me again with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• What are your long term goals?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Baker Engineering and Risk Consultants (Houston, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

Over the phone interview. Basic interview questions. It's two people on the phone with you. No technical questions or quizzes. Describe yourself, what activities outside of school you may be involved in, communication skills, etc.