Baker Engineering and Risk Consultants Engineering Co-Op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Baker Engineering and Risk Consultants Engineering Co-Op Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Baker Engineering and Risk Consultants

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Baker Engineering and Risk Consultants (San Antonio, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

I met them in a university career fair and shared my CV. I got a call saying that i was selected for the position and i need to talk to intern co-ordinator. Intern co-ordinator was cool and it was more of a discussion than an interview. I liked the way she explained their projects and where i would fit in. Talked about my CV in detail. Later, i got a call from HR to offer the position officially.The whole process took around a week.

Interview Questions

• Which software did you use to make these models ? ( I gave them my work samples )   Answer Question

Negotiation

I liked what i was offered. No negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Baker Engineering and Risk Consultants

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Interview

Interviewer was extremely polite and passionate about the job. The interview itself was quite informal and laid-back. It consisted of a 15-20 minute phone interview at which point the offer was made. The questions were more behavioral and less technical.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the blue - relatively straightforward. It was a casual conversation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Baker Engineering and Risk Consultants (Houston, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

I submitted my resume to BakerRisk at a Career Fair. Later on the HR department contacted me to schedule a Phone interview. In the phone interview I talked to the Intern supervisor of the sections I was going to work at and other engineer. After some time they contacted me again with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• What are your long term goals?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Baker Engineering and Risk Consultants (San Antonio, TX) in January 2008.

Interview

I talked to representatives of the company at my university's career fair and gave them my resume. I was contacted a few weeks later and asked if I could do a telephone interview. I had the phone interview a few days later. One of the managers asked me about what I was interested in and explained to me what the company did. At the end of the phone interview he said that they would send me an offer. I got the offer in the mail and accepted it a few days later.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to work here.   1 Answer

Negotiation

THe yoffered me an hourly salary which I was happy with so I Accepted it.