Baker Engineering and Risk Consultants Interview Questions in San Antonio, TX | Glassdoor

Baker Engineering and Risk Consultants Interview Questions in San Antonio, TX

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Baker Engineering and Risk Consultants

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Baker Engineering and Risk Consultants (San Antonio, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

I met them in a university career fair and shared my CV. I got a call saying that i was selected for the position and i need to talk to intern co-ordinator. Intern co-ordinator was cool and it was more of a discussion than an interview. I liked the way she explained their projects and where i would fit in. Talked about my CV in detail. Later, i got a call from HR to offer the position officially.The whole process took around a week.

Interview Questions

• Which software did you use to make these models ? ( I gave them my work samples )   Answer Question

Negotiation

I liked what i was offered. No negotiation.

CAD Designer/Eng Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Baker Engineering and Risk Consultants (San Antonio, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

Very intense, interview was conducted individually with five separate department supervisors. It was a very professional and high profile type interview with deep intellectual questioning of your experience and skills, always asked to expand on your first answer to a question. Each department supervisor had time set aside to interview you, they all thoroughly read your application and resume and asked numerous questions on specific accomplishments within the resume and application.

Interview Questions

• Are you available for traveling on long term projects on occasion?   1 Answer

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Baker Engineering and Risk Consultants (San Antonio, TX) in January 2008.

Interview

I talked to representatives of the company at my university's career fair and gave them my resume. I was contacted a few weeks later and asked if I could do a telephone interview. I had the phone interview a few days later. One of the managers asked me about what I was interested in and explained to me what the company did. At the end of the phone interview he said that they would send me an offer. I got the offer in the mail and accepted it a few days later.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to work here.   1 Answer

Negotiation

THe yoffered me an hourly salary which I was happy with so I Accepted it.