Baker Hughes Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 26, 2017

3.1

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baker Hughes in February 2017.

Interview

I had to do an online pre-recorded interview from HireVue. I didn't particularly like this app, since it just felt extremely awkward talking to a camera. They gave you 30 seconds to prepare for a question which I don't think is enough time given that each question had like 5 parts to them. The questions themselves were all behavioral but the style of the interview can throw you off.

Interview Questions

• General behavioral questions but each had several parts to them   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Baker Hughes

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Baker Hughes.

Interview

Got a face to face interview on campus after the career fair at school.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Baker Hughes.

Interview

Met at career fair and had on campus interview the next day. On campus interview was behavioral.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Baker Hughes (Oklahoma City, OK) in March 2013.

Interview

Initially applied through the University for an internship. After being selected for the interview, there was an info session/meet & greet, followed by an on campus interview. The interview started early in the morning with a group ice breaker and team competition. After lunch there was a 1 on 1 interview. It was mostly behavioral questions, with a few conceptual questions.

Interview Questions

• They asked about prior experience and my knowledge of fluid systems.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baker Hughes in February 2013.

Interview

I applied through university recruitment. After a few weeks they gave me a preliminary interview through a online portal with no human interaction, just a computer recording. To answer, you must record your answer with only one chance to do so.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baker Hughes (Houston, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

Scheduled on-campus interview through university's career services office. Was later contacted that they would be unable to come to campus, and asked me to schedule a phone interview instead. Interview consisted of basic behavioral questions and why I wanted to work for Baker Hughes. Received e-mail follow-up several days later informing me that I would not be accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Baker Hughes (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2012.

Interview

Hiring process had 4 rounds of interviews. two in the college and 2 onsite. It also includes doing a group activity that tests your aptitude and problem solving skills. Its a very elobrate process and very few are chosen every year. I heard that they take only 25 interns at most every year after interviewing candidates all over america

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Baker Hughes (Houston, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

attend the baker hughes experiance. Very competitive and difficult to receive an offer. Not a good place to start if you are a sophomore or have a lack of work experience. However it is a great company if you are able to get the internship. However I do not recommend this if you have no previous work experience as you will probably not get an offer.

Interview Questions

• presentation about yourself and what you can bring to the company infront of all other 30 intern applicants and upper level management.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Baker Hughes (Houston, TX) in April 2009.

Interview

First Round was 1:1 at the university campus
    Second round was in Houston,Texas in a Hotel along with other candidates

Interview Questions

• About past work experience?   Answer Question
    • How will you apply torque on your pen?   1 Answer
    • In second round, you are asked to make a ppt beforehand on some topic and present it there on the day of interview, then there are some group activities and at last a panel interview   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Phone Interview