Baker Hughes Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 29, 2017

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baker Hughes.

Interview

My interview process was video based. At a scheduled time I logged in to access the video where pre recorded questions were asked and I had a set amount of time to provide my answer that was also recorded and sent to HR.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how I handle certain scenarios such as a fight between co workers.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Baker Hughes

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baker Hughes in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and I received an email where they were inviting me to take a video interview on HireVue. They sent me an email some weeks later to inform that it was successful and I am accepted to perform the second interview. I don't know when, I 'm still waiting

Interview Questions

• I remember the last question! They asked me to tell 2 things about me I couldnt say during the interview   6 Answers

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Baker Hughes in March 2012.

Interview

It was very unpredictable and intense. They invited us to Houston to a nice Hotel. I would say just think of it as an experience to see whether or not the company is fit for you. With this attitude the stress reduces significantly and this is what the whole event is all about: whether or not you and the company could be a cute couple.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Baker Hughes in March 2011.

Interview

The on campus interview was the first interview and two people asked me typical behavior questions. They focus alot on teamwork, problem solving and leadership.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult person who you worked with?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for our company   1 Answer