Baker Hughes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 17, 2017

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baker Hughes (Denver, CO) in February 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by a second phone interview with the hiring manager, The manager was very professional and well spoken. I think the interview went well. We talked the the culture, the company roadmap. How I could add benefit to the team. The company seem to be strong with a great future..

Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baker Hughes.

Interview

Applied on their website, and got an email telling me I had made it to the interview round. Received instructions for a video interview where recorded questions were asked and you were given about 2 minutes to respond. The video interview would be glitchy at times, depending largely on the internet connection. Sent the interview in around November, but didn't hear back until April.

Interview Questions

• Generic questions such as interest in the position and the job. Typical behavioral interview.   1 Answer

Mechanic III Interview

Interview

It was short and sweet straight to the point it was a phone interview with a couple of questions then a one on one interview. The hire and drug screen is what took the longest.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Baker Hughes.

Interview

Initial Phone call Is done by HR, with your typical qualifications screening questions. Most questions tailored to the qualifications on the job posting. The next interview was an in-person interview with the hiring manager. He reviewed projects going on, and really wanted to see my interest level in the projects he was involved with. You meet leadership Duroc the visit as well, so making a good first impression throughout the day is key.

Interview Questions

• What about Baker Hughes makes them an attractive employer the you?   Answer Question

Senior Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Baker Hughes (Houston, TX).

Interview

group interview, manager interview first, internal review, internal application, job fair. some IQ test, HR interview, background check. drug test. technical questions, individual interview, no more.......bla bla blas bla , why has to be 50 words

Field Engineer I Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Baker Hughes.

Interview

Phone interview and Baker Hughes Experience where here was panel or group interview, presentation etc. We were given some scenarios and asked to come up with solutions. During the BHE, all candidate will be at a round table on the last day and you will be asked one question each.

Interview Questions

• The phone interview was behavioral questions.   Answer Question
    • Behavioural: Why Baker Hughes? Why should we hire you? What do you know about the company.   Answer Question

Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baker Hughes (Houston, TX).

Interview

Exploratory interview - they were hiring for a bunch of positions at the time I interviewed. 5 hour interview with different departments. Interviewers were predominantly interested in how you sold yourself rather than poking you for field-specific skills. Can be good or bad based on what you want out of the job. At that time, I just needed a job and was not very keen on understanding what the company had to offer. Field-specific questions can mean that the company is a well-structured, analytical company. If there is less of it, one could interpret that the people in there themselves do not have clear idea of what they are hiring you for.

Interview Questions

• Very generic, few technical questions, friendly interviewers.   1 Answer

Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baker Hughes.

Interview

Was initially rejected by Baker Hughes through computer screening process, was hired in an interview with BJ Services, a simple 20 minute interview and was offered the job on the spot. Baker had acquired BJ Services. BJ services understood what it took to make it as a field engineer and hired based on character and motivation, Baker was more focused on computer algorithms for candidate selection.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle being hot, cold, wet, away from home for long periods of time?   Answer Question

Welder Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baker Hughes.

Interview

Fairly quick, applied online about 2 weeks later did a phone interview and after that scheduled for an interview and 2 weeks later made an offer of employment that i accepted

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Baker Hughes (Houston, TX).

Interview

Interviewed with three people. Went over the job responsibilities of the position and what they were looking for. The interview went well and I was told they would get back with me when a position became available.

Interview Questions

• Basic overview of my work experience.   1 Answer