Baker Hughes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Baker Hughes Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2017

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baker Hughes in February 2017.

Interview

I had to do an online pre-recorded interview from HireVue. I didn't particularly like this app, since it just felt extremely awkward talking to a camera. They gave you 30 seconds to prepare for a question which I don't think is enough time given that each question had like 5 parts to them. The questions themselves were all behavioral but the style of the interview can throw you off.

Interview Questions

• General behavioral questions but each had several parts to them   1 Answer

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baker Hughes (Oklahoma City, OK) in February 2017.

Interview

two doing the interview. Same interview questions. What is your best job/worst, why should we choose you, have you ever by passed a safety process? Where did you find our ad for the job?

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Baker Hughes in February 2017.

Interview

its a digital video interview online and personality questions are asked answers from everyday experience was used in my case not just only work experience . you have twenty seconds to prepare before the three ( 3) mins to record your answer and its automatically submitted.

Interview Questions

• describe a time where you have worked with a tool, explain the procedure you took and what you would have done different to solve the problem   1 Answer

Inter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Baker Hughes (Houston, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

It was online, by hirehue software. It was really a weird experience since you don't have a person in front of you and all you have to do is talk about your CV. So make sure you know what you're talking about

Recent Graduate Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baker Hughes in February 2017.

Interview

After an information session at my college campus, I applied to the position online. A few days later I was sent a link to a HireVue video interview. I never heard back after submitting the interview.

Graduate Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baker Hughes (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

I was requested to make Digital interview via hirevue. and they gave me 5 business day to do that. after that I received email about next step which is english test by Global English. then, they sent email said your status makes you eligible for the second round interview, but does not guarantee you will be selected to attend.

Interview Questions

• Q.Please provide at least 3 facts why you want to join Baker Hughes as a Field Engineer?
      Q.
      Tell me everything else about yourself that you think is relevant to your application as a Field Engineer in Baker Hughes. Why should we hire you?   127 Answers

IT Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Baker Hughes.

Interview

Bait & switch.
    I had a very good interview and I got called back 20 Minutes after leaving the building to be told that it went extremely well ....but the position was no longer available...a lower position was then offered.
    Why wasn't I told this during the interview per the hiring manager?
    HR said that the position was no longer available, yet it is still posted on their internal website...
    Beware, bate & switch practice...which might explain why they can't fill up the position after 3 months!

Interview Questions

Bait & switch tactic...very deceptive.

Field Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Baker Hughes (Houston, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online on their website, took about 1 month before i got email saying i had been selected for the first round of interviews. Had 5 days to complete the interview. A few days later I completed it and no response since 2 weeks

Interview Questions

• Why do u want to work for us?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baker Hughes in January 2017.

Interview

I was requested to make Digital interview via hirevue. and they gave me 7 business day to do that. The interview contains 10 questions. Then, they sent email said your status makes you eligible for the second round interview, but does not guarantee you will be selected to attend. I've waited for a week, and recieve none further imformation from them.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a situation where you worked on a project with deadline and a budget given, how did you handle the situation, what was the outcome and what would you do differently next time.
      Others similar with the answer above.   1 Answer

Field Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Baker Hughes in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online in early November, didn't hear anything back until the middle of January when they said that I had been selected to partake in a video interview. Did the interview the next week and 8 days later heard that I had passed that interview and would move on to round 2 of the interview process where I 'could be selected to attend' so it sounds like that will be an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions. What has the most difficult class for you been? Have you worked with a difficult person etc   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for Baker Hughes?   Answer Question