Baker Hughes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 18, 2017

2.9

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Baker Hughes (Lafayette, LA) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online on their website, took about 1 month before i got email saying i had been selected for the first round of interviews. Had 5 days to complete the interview. A few days later I got another email saying I will be considered for a position but that does not guarantee I will be offered a position.

Interview Questions

• Why did you chose your major and university and what other schools did you consider and why?   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Baker Hughes (Houston, TX).

Interview

Met with Vice President first - then called back for interview with Executive. The only drawback was that the Executive wanted to hire me and it took a month for HR to catch up with the process to get me hired. I was there until I was laid off when the company was going to be bought out.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be in 5 years   1 Answer

Recent Graduate Research, Design & Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Baker Hughes (Houston, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

Congratulations you have been selected for a digital interview with Baker Hughes for the Recent Graduate Research, Design & Development Engineer - 2017 Opportunities position! An e-mail was sent to you from HireVue with instructions on how to begin the interview. I don't know about the further hiring process. You need to represent yourself as if this was an actual personal interview.

Interview Questions

• Please provide at least 3 facts why you want to join Baker Hughes ?
      Tell me everything else about yourself that you think is relevant to your application in Baker Hughes. Why should we hire you?   2 Answers

Graduate Filed Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baker Hughes (State College, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online, got an email asking me to complete a virtual interview through hirevue. 9 questions, 3 minutes to answer, 30 seconds to prepare. Completed that, and have received an email about a second interview, but haven' had it yet.

Interview Questions

• How did you solve a technical problem? And how did you apply the knowledge learned in a class in rel life.   1 Answer

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Baker Hughes (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

I have sent my resume along with a cover letter applying for the position and I received a phone call to attend the interview. It was personal questions interview took around 20 mins

Interview Questions

• Are you organized? Do you like perfection?Whats your passion?   1 Answer

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baker Hughes (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

too long and cumbersome process, too many questions and inquiries that ere not relevant to the job.Must change the whole process Its easy to get confused if you are not prepared

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself the next 5 years   1 Answer

RDD Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Baker Hughes.

Interview

Had a video interview where I was asked a range of questions that covered past experience and education. The questions were all standard questions such as describe a time when you had to work on a team. This was followed by attending an in person interview with other perspective employees.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to work on a team.   1 Answer

Graduate Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baker Hughes (Houston, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Online Application , then a HireVue digital interview. The interview was extremely repetitive and it seemed like they ask the same questions, just worded slightly different. Was hard to keep thinking of different examples on the spot for the same sort of question

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when.. About 10 of these, working in groups, used technical skills, managed a budget, managed a team etc. Some were very repetive   Answer Question

Commercial Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Baker Hughes (Houston, TX).

Interview

Received a phone call from HR to do a prescreening. Received another call from HR with a few follow up questions from my resume. A few days later I was invited to interview. A few days after the interview I was offered the position. To finish the process I did a drug screening and filled out an application for a background check.

Interview Questions

• Why did you end your employment with your previous positions?
      One of our company's core qualities is integrity. How have you showed integrity in your life?
      Please refer to a time when you disagreed with your supervisor. What happened and how did you deal with it?   2 Answers

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baker Hughes.

Interview

Met with a couple of hiring managers for a face to face. Met again with the same managers and a sales process big dog for the second interview.

Interview Questions

• Name an instance when you provided over the top customer service.   Answer Question