Baker Hughes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Baker Hughes Interview Questions

Updated Oct 16, 2017

2.9

Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baker Hughes.

Interview

Was initially rejected by Baker Hughes through computer screening process, was hired in an interview with BJ Services, a simple 20 minute interview and was offered the job on the spot. Baker had acquired BJ Services. BJ services understood what it took to make it as a field engineer and hired based on character and motivation, Baker was more focused on computer algorithms for candidate selection.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle being hot, cold, wet, away from home for long periods of time?   Answer Question

Welder Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baker Hughes.

Interview

Fairly quick, applied online about 2 weeks later did a phone interview and after that scheduled for an interview and 2 weeks later made an offer of employment that i accepted

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Baker Hughes (Houston, TX).

Interview

Interviewed with three people. Went over the job responsibilities of the position and what they were looking for. The interview went well and I was told they would get back with me when a position became available.

Interview Questions

• Basic overview of my work experience.   1 Answer

Field Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baker Hughes.

Interview

Was about 4 months long. No communication during the process. Had to call hr constantly to get status updates. Wasn't in the system for a while even after I had a interview with baker Hughes rep.

Interview Questions

• How much oilfield experience do you have?   1 Answer

Field Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Baker Hughes (Houston, TX).

Interview

BHE. Nothing difficult, they give some assessments. Then interview why you want to work at Baker Hughes. Last day has a group presentation. Sounds like a lot, but it's actually really easy.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in the O&G service industry?   1 Answer

MWD/LWD Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baker Hughes (New Orleans, LA) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with the two MWD coordinators. I was asked one question, "What do you know about the job?" I told them everything I knew about the drilling process and expressed how much I wanted the position. They said thats all that they needed to hear and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about MWD/LWD?   1 Answer

Interview

I received an email from careers international inviting me to Oneday with baker hughes its a live chat with the HR and Manager about the company and what working there would be like. I later received another email from Baker Hughes asking me to choose what country i would like to work and then called me up for an online video interview. It is a recorded video interview on Hirevieu where you have questions posted and then you have to record your answer. there were 9 questions with a 3min timeline most of what have already been listed above......I am believing I will hear back from the company soon.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a situation where you worked on a project with deadline and a budget given, how did you handle the situation, what was the outcome and what would you do differently next time.   5 Answers

Market Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Baker Hughes.

Interview

Meet with hiring manager several times. He was solely decision maker. I was interviewed in his office and then he had me talk to his boss. He asked me about my experience in my previous job.

Interview Questions

• ASked about my experience with CRM and marker share software tools   Answer Question

Graduate Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Egypt, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Baker Hughes (Egypt, AR).

Interview

Iam from egypt and i received an invitation for a digital interview on the begining of december after two weeks i recived a mail says that i have passed the intial interview and i have to wait for the next step
    That was from a month but i didnot listen from them since this mail.
    Any one have details about what will happen in egypt for this position?

Interview Questions

• 9 questions all talking about situation you have passed through   Answer Question

Quality Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baker Hughes.

Interview

Online application then, was the phone interview and after that the HR interview.
    The phone interview had few questions on my electrical projects on power calculation and testing of the PCBAs. The HR interview was just general questions like can I work without the sponsorship in US. When can I get my CPT documents etc