Baker Hughes Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 18, 2017

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baker Hughes (Houston, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

The process was not as quick as normal companies. I really enjoyed speaking with the Human Resources department. They were very helpful and provided me all the details of the interview on advance.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Baker Hughes

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baker Hughes (Houston, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

Brief phone screen with a recruiter followed by an hour phone interview with the hiring manager. It was a long distance interview process, so after the phone interview they flew me in for an in-person. A verbal offer was made and the written offer 4 days after.

Interview Questions

• We did a lot of discussing the project & challenges, but the questions didn't seem too complicated or like they were trying to trip me up.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The HR rep handling my interview phase handled the negotiation. It moved pretty quickly and was settled within a few days.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baker Hughes (Houston, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

First, I had a phone interview with HR/recruiter. Then a technical phone interview with the hiring manager. I was called in for in house interview. Had about 6 interviews throughout the day. I received a call from the recruiter the next day after the in house interview with a verbal offer. Then, they back out of it...they kept me waiting for few weeks without notice..I learned from an insider that the job was given to someone els
    VERY BAD EXPERIENCE --- DON'T WAIST YOUR TIME TO INTERVIEW WITH THIS COMPANY....CHEAP.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Baker Hughes (Houston, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

Met HR rep at a job fair. They seemed interested but kept putting off the interview while encouraging me to keep in touch. Finally met with the hiring manager one day and the other managers the next day. Once it started, the process was very quick.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Celle (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baker Hughes (Celle (Germany)) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was extremely professional, well conducted, warm and cordial. It was a very good experience for me as a candidate. At the end of the interview I had a very good view on the job and the company. The offer I have received was very appealing, but I had to reject it as I accepted another offer with a company located in an area that was a better fit to my family needs. Despite the circumstance, Baker Hughes was a very appealing employer for me and it was a honor to receive an offer to join a prestigious company, well structured and with a good potential for any employee.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected part of this interview was the very friendly, warm and approachable atmosphere.   Answer Question