Baker Hughes RDS Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

RDS Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Baker Hughes (Houston, TX).

Interview

The first round interview was by phone. Only behavior/personality questions were asked.

The second round was Baker Hughes Experience as on-site interview. We were asked to prepare a technical presentation two or three days ahead. We arrived the hotel on the first day and had dinner together with hiring managers. Managers stayed at each table around half an hour so that you had chance to talk to each of them. Try to be ACTIVE to make good first impressions and managers would remember you. After dinner, we did a logic exam individually in about 1 hour and a case study in groups. No body was watching you on the case study and there was no time limit.

Be sure to sleep early 'cause the second day started early at 6am. They drove us to one of their offices to have breakfast. There were more managers coming to talk about positions they were trying to fill in. After that, we did 4 case studies in groups in one and half hour. Five of us in one group had 15 min in total to present our work, including the first case we did at the first night. After a lunch break, we gave presentations one by one. In the end, a plant tour was given.

Interview Questions

• The case study was quite intensive. I could hardly contribute to the parts beyond my specialty. How to balance the time with teamwork was the major dilemma for me.   Answer Question