Baker Hughes Supply Chain Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Baker Hughes Supply Chain Intern Interview Questions

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Baker Hughes (Houston, TX).

Interview

Very simple behavorial phone interview, and then getting called out to Houston for their BHE, they are WATCHING YOU THE ENTIRE TIME. So don't think you can just screw around...since they don't have 1-1 interviews.

Very good company to work for though.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty solid base pay...very good compared to other companies.

Other Interview Reviews for Baker Hughes

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Baker Hughes (Houston, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

The interview was a 2 day event that they called the "Baker Hughes Experience" that was held at a hotel. The interview consisted of multiple interviews, presentations and a group project involving 50 other candidates and a panel of 10 current Baker Hughes employees.

Interview Questions

• They requested that you create a 3-5 minute presentation about yourself less than 12 hours before the presentation was to be presented to the panel (10 people) and room full of candidates (50 people)   Answer Question

Internship was only for a small period of time

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Baker Hughes (Houston, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

Campus 1st round interview
    then on site interview
    group interview

Negotiation

no negotiation

Supply Chain Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baker Hughes in November 2010.

Interview

The first round was at school, on campus interview. It took a month before they tell me that i passed the first interview and took about 2 months for them to tell me when is the second interview. i havent gone to the second interview yet.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation when you were introduced to a new culture and how did you overcome it.   Answer Question
    • Explain a situation when you choose integrity over success   Answer Question

Supply Chain Intern Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baker Hughes in April 2010.

Interview

I had an interview with baker hughes in april and they never got back to me. I was expecting atleast an update of the hiring process but it took them 2 months after several efforts from my side to know the status of the application.