Baker McKenzie Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 30, 2017

2.3

Litigation Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Baker McKenzie (New York, NY).

Interview

The process was very straight forward. I sent a cover letter and resume to HR and received a call within a few days. I interviewed first with HR and them with two attorneys separately on the same. All were very professional and informative about the position and the company. They describe the position and what they were looking for in the candidate and and simply asked if i can carry out the responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, Why do you like this role, How do you feel about OT?   Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Baker McKenzie (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview with managing partner and the partner of the area i applied for. The process is still going on, it can take many months since the opening of new positions can be very bureaucratic. You require different approvals (local, regional, world)

Interview Questions

• Summary of working experience and challenges faced in life.   Answer Question

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Baker McKenzie (New York, NY) in August 2007.

Interview

This was a lateral position to work directly for one person. So I only met with that person and with a member of the recruiting staff. After the interview, I was asked to provide references. They were checked quickly. Everything else went through my headhunter. It was a relatively quick and painless process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Tried to but did not have any success.