Baker Roofing Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Baker Roofing Company Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Baker Roofing Company

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baker Roofing Company.

Interview

Phone interview and then in person interview. Verbally offered a position, and then did not hear from the company ever again. Multiple outreaches and nothing. It was a very unprofessional way to reject a candidate. No matter what may have changed, a courtesy call or email is always appropriate.

Office Coordinator Interview

Interview

It was very relaxed and enjoyed it greatly! Loved the entire experience. However, I prepared for this interview for a while. Everyone was very nice to me and absolutely welcome. I recommend anyone to join the baker family!

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baker Roofing Company (Nashville, TN) in May 2015.

Interview

The process involved several phone interviews and 2 face to face interviews with various managers. The diligence with the interview process was very appropriate for the position I was being interviewed for.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baker Roofing Company (Raleigh, NC) in August 2013.

Interview

They process was very slow. The first time I applied I never got a response back. The second time they did a phone interview and then had me come in for face to face. It was a little intimidating because it was a small office and there were five people in there for the interview. They were very nice and seemed genuinely interested in what I had to say

Interview Questions

• They asked about my previous work experience.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I tried to negotiate but they wouldn't change. They promised future compensation but did not come through.

Technical Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Baker Roofing Company (Raleigh, NC) in March 2012.

Interview

Typical interview, explain background, are you willing/comfortable climbing on roofs? Easy interview, sat down with several managers, they talked about job requirements and hiring process. Meet and greet with various office members and tour of office