Baker Tilly Virchow Krause Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Baker Tilly Virchow Krause Accountant Interview Questions

Updated Mar 5, 2017

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tysons Corner, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause (Tysons Corner, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

Telephone interview with campus recruiter followed by telephone interview with senior manager. After second interview did not hear for three weeks from the company. Most of the communication was preformed over email services. I would recommend asking lots of questions in your interview as they are looking to help you with the process and clear up any confusion.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Baker Tilly Virchow Krause

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause (Madison, WI) in February 2010.

Interview

Initial contact was an email to setup a phone interview with the a Senior recruiter. This lead to a scheduled 90 interview at their home office. This consisted of two 45 interviews. One with one person and another with two people. Here they asked me questions about my skills and how I handled situations in the past.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause (Reading, PA) in November 2009.

Interview

I sent an e-mail to the HR contact on the website and was scheduled for an interview almost immediately. About a week later I met with the HR director and had a 1:1 interview in their main office. The interview questions were standard - why did you attend your college, why did you choose accounting, why this company, what are your hobbies, etc. There were no technical questions. Got an offer the next week.

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause in October 2009.

Interview

They asked fairly general questions. They asked what your top three skills are, what was your best/worst job experience, name a time when you had to think on your feet, etc. They then asked questions about your resume, explain what you did for a certain job, how it helped, and how it is related to the job field.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a boss you did not get along with or didn't like and how you handled that situation.   Answer Question