Baker Tilly Virchow Krause Audit Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Baker Tilly Virchow Krause Audit Associate Interview Questions

2.0

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause (Madison, WI).

Interview

The first initial interview was very friendly and conversation based. While I was waiting to enter the interview room I was met in the waiting room from an employee from Baker Tilly. More informal conversation and just asked me if I had any questions about Baker Tilly or the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Baker Tilly Virchow Krause

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause (Melville, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online through the University. First interview on campus was very easy. Did expect you to ask a good amount of questions. Mostly just personal conversational interview and getting to know the company. Going for round 2 at the office this week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

I had an on campus interview. They did not ask me any behavioral questions or much questions about myself. The interview was mostly just the partner selling the firm to me and asking me if I had any questions. It was a 30 minute interview with 20 minutes of it allocated to me asking questions about the firm. I only had 3 to 4 questions because I was not expecting the interview to go this way. Never got a reply back even when I sent a follow up.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one thing about yourself that is not on your resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause (Washington, DC) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied on campus through university recruiting. First round was very conversational, and was one 45 minute interview. Second round was in the office, which was also very conversational. Overall it was an easy interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause (New York, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

3 Interviews

Interview Questions

• What was your least favorite subject in College and Why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not really able to negotiate but the offer they gave me was a solid one.

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause (Milwaukee, WI) in October 2011.

Interview

Talked with a few people at the career fair a few weeks before. 15 min before interview, we met with 2 younger associates to help us relax/ask questions. Interview lasted 30 min, 20 of her questions and about 10 of mine. The lady talked alot and was extremely friendly.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenging situation and how you responded.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause (North Chicago, IL) in September 2011.

Interview

I interviewed with Baker Tilly from a student career fair. The gentlemen was VERY nice and talked almost the entire time. We barely talked about myself or my qualifications. He was a very nice person, but I received an e-mail 2 days later with a "Thanks, but no thanks."