Baker Tilly Virchow Krause Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause

2.6

Sort:

Consulting Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause in March 2015.

Interview

Reasonable-pleasant, good questions thoughtful discussion. Met several staff from different levels. Discussed current opportunity and potential career path. Answered all of my questions fairly. Didn't sugar coat or oversell. Appreciated honesty.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a situation where you had to resolve a conflict and how did it work out?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

After the initial phone interview, I found the in person I interviewed with to be very unprofessional. To start, the associate that was supposed to greet never showed up. When I finally arrived upstairs, it appeared the room we were supposed to meet was occupied, so we were forced to talk in the partner’s office. About 5 minutes into the interview, his desk phone began to ring, he starred at it for about a minute, and finally answered. The call must have been urgent as he left the room for about 5-10 minutes. After returning, he seemed impatient and only asked very basic questions on my past experience. All together, the interview, which was scheduled to be an hour long, lasted about 20-25 minutes total.

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause.

Interview

Standard behavioral questions, just be relaxed

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause (Pittsburgh, PA) in November 2013.

Interview

I had one on campus interview, then a set of multiple interviews at the office. The process was a bit long but was very informative about the company and I was given ample time to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions. There was really nothing out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Baker Tilly Virchow Krause Response

Jul 23, 2014 – ParenteBeard Firm Representative

Thank you for your helpful summary of our interview process. We recognize it is a challenging process, as it is at all public accounting firms.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was a fair process. A preliminary interview at school was followed up by a second, more intensified office interview. The interview consisted first of a tour of the office, with a detailed overview of the firm. After the tour, candidates faced three consecutive interviews from various employees.

Interview Questions

• One of the questions that was a common thread with each interview was the possibility of facing a situation with a troubled team dynamic.   1 Answer

Baker Tilly Virchow Krause Response

Jun 27, 2014 – ParenteBeard Firm Representative

Thank you for sharing your positive response. We are glad to have you on board.

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause in September 2014.

Interview

Low pressure interview process. Three different interviews during the office. Each was with a Senior Manager from Tax, Audit and Small Business. During the interview there was also a tour of the office.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Tell me about a time where you had trouble in a team setting and what you did to overcome the problem?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Selinsgrove, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause (Selinsgrove, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

Held on campus interviews and took a few weeks to get back to me after numerous phone calls. They originally told me that it would take two weeks, and it ended up taking 4. Very unprofessional

Interview Questions

• If you were a Disney character, which one would you be?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview was very casual, interviewer was very nice and approachable. Upfront, she said she wants to make this as comfortable as possible. No unusual questions other than basic behavioral questions, it was more conversational

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause (Milwaukee, WI) in April 2016.

Interview

I was recruited through my university, had an on campus interview and was given an offer two to three days after my interview. I told them that I was unsure and still waiting to hear back from another firm. Baker Tilly then offered to take me out to lunch, give me a tour of their office, etc. Touring their office and meeting with some of the people is what sold me to accept.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me an example of where you had to teach someone how to do something?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate.

Audit Interview

Interview

Baker Tilly offered interviews on my college campus. They were very nice and knowledgeable about the positions they offered. The interviewer worked in their Audit department, and was able to share a wealth of knowledge on the position and what life is like being an audit accountant.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to work on your own and couldn't bounce ideas off someone?   Answer Question