Baker Tilly Virchow Krause Interview Questions in Madison, WI | Glassdoor

Baker Tilly Virchow Krause Interview Questions in Madison, WI

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause (Madison, WI).

Interview

The first initial interview was very friendly and conversation based. While I was waiting to enter the interview room I was met in the waiting room from an employee from Baker Tilly. More informal conversation and just asked me if I had any questions about Baker Tilly or the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause (Madison, WI) in November 2014.

Interview

Began with on campus interviews followed by a phone interview, a short 30 minute in person interview. If you make it to the last stage, it consists of a full day of in person interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause (Madison, WI).

Interview

I applied through the campus recruiting services located on my college campus. The entire process consisted of an initial interview on campus, social prior to second interview, then a full day of interviews followed by lunch. I felt the process was extremely well organized. It allows a candidate to get to know the firm and it gives the partner's/staff members a chance to find out more about you.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were behavioral based. Having a broad range of experiences and situations to elaborate on helped me.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, fair offer.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause (Madison, WI) in August 2013.

Interview

Attended their "Spend A Day" event in June. Received an invitation to interview in August. Had 1 in office interview with 5 different employees and received the offer for the internship that same day. Started the internship in January.

Interview Questions

• All were behavior based questions - none incredibly difficult.   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause (Madison, WI) in February 2010.

Interview

Initial contact was an email to setup a phone interview with the a Senior recruiter. This lead to a scheduled 90 interview at their home office. This consisted of two 45 interviews. One with one person and another with two people. Here they asked me questions about my skills and how I handled situations in the past.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause (Madison, WI) in January 2008.

Interview

Interviewed with 5 people from the company. They seemed nice and asked some questions about what I do in my current job but didn't go into details.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

For people having experience, there is some space to negotiate but not for fresh graduates.

If you enjoy working long hours and a fast learner, I highly recommend to work for the company. If you need to time to understand what you are doing before you actually do it, it is not a place to get trained properly and less painfully.