Baker Tilly Virchow Krause Interview Questions in Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN | Glassdoor

Baker Tilly Virchow Krause Interview Questions in Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN

Updated Nov 22, 2017

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Had phone interview with campus recruiter that was very upbeat and knowledgeable. All questions were about my experience and school. Same day, received an email to set up 2nd interview in office. I arrived onsite and they validated my parking. First I met with campus recruiter and she gave me a tour of the office. I met with a partner and a manager and told them about the roles I've had so far and why I thought I would be a good fit for their audit team. After the interview, I had coffee with two staff members who answered all my questions and were honest and insightful about the position. Was a pleasant experience overall.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to work with a difficult team member?   Answer Question

Talent Sourcing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2017.

Interview

Overall, it was very fast-moving and slightly confusing at times.
    I was contacted via LinkedIn on Friday to set up phone interviews the following Monday. After the phone interviews, I was asked if I could make it to the downtown office the very next day. Honestly I was shocked at the speed they were moving at, but made the on-site visit work.
    Prior to the onsite interviews, I received an email from one of the women I would be interviewing with informing me that I would have a total of three back-to-back interviews; however she mentioned that the last "interview" would be with her and she planned to simply "get to know each other" over lunch.
    Conversely, on the day of the interviews, the last interview turned out to be the most formal of the three. We did not go out to lunch as originally planned (there was no mention of it.)
    Additionally, I was surprised at the lack of communication between the three interviewers as they asked many of the same (generic interview) questions. This especially surprised me as they are part of the search and staffing group at Baker Tilly, and interviewing is their primary job.
    Overall, I was not happy with the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were in a group and there was a group member that wasn't pulling their weight   Answer Question

Staff Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2015.

Interview

Strict behavioral interview--uncommon for consulting candidates--but very conversational. A lot of "tell me a time when." Two interviews back-to-back, 45 minutes each, 90 minutes total. Not the best at letting people know of their status. Non-response = no offer apparently.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you worked on a team and had to deal with a questionable teammate   Answer Question