Baker Tilly Virchow Krause Interview Questions in Vienna, VA | Glassdoor

Baker Tilly Virchow Krause Interview Questions in Vienna, VA

2.0

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause (Vienna, VA) in November 2015.

Interview

Two phone screen interviews - first one with HR manager, second one with his assistant. First one we talked about my background and why I choose accounting. Second one was focused on behavioral questions like "Tell about about a time you didn't accomplished a task and how you coped with that".
    At the same day of the second phone interview I got the email for the in person interview.
    At the day of the interview we were 4 candidates. We first had a meeting with the HR manager, who explained everything about the company. Then we went on to meet with a Manager. Again more behavioral questions and challenges I faced in life. To me it looked like they didn't care if you know accounting; they wanted to know if you have a good personality and if you are trainable.
    After meeting with the manager, we want to lunch with two staff people. They were both bery nice and kept conversation going. After that, we met with a partner who again was really interested in knowing me and not what I have learned in school. He asked me about hobbies, books I've read, things I like in general and about my background. Make sure to pay attention to everyone you meet and ask them smart questions. The partner asked me what I learned about the staff I had lunch with.
    The interview was on Friday, I got the offer the following Tuesday.

Interview Questions

• What did you learn about the staff members you had lunch with?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause (Vienna, VA) in January 2012.

Interview

I was referred by a partner to the Sr. Manager of Recruiting who kept me abreast of where I stood in the process at all times. My office interview consisted of an interview with the Recruiting Manager and two one on one meetings with partners. The interview was scheduled very quickly after my initial referral to the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The offer I was given was very fair so I did not negotiate anything other than my start date.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause (Vienna, VA) in March 2010.

Interview

I am going to do an in office interview in the next couple weeks