Balance Workout Master Trainer to Train Other Trainers, Business Development Consultant, Adviser, Decision Maker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Vadodara (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Balance Workout (Vadodara (India)) in April 2008.

Interview

The company was not doing fine and wanted a new experience consultant who can bring the company tasks in order. I was referred by an employee of the company. They contacted me by American Council on Exercise website listing of personal trainers. They invited me for interview and a discussion. I described my background and experience. I also suggested some changes for their fitness club. Afterwards they asked about the conditions for my consultancy. I proposed my expectations which was accepted readily.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

A minimum salary, share in business and work time flexibility.
My advice to consider an offer is to look for a work time flexibility and a share in business if you are a really a sincere person.