Balboa Capital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Balboa Capital

2.6

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Balboa Capital (Costa Mesa, CA).

Interview

Came to interview waiting about 10 minutes and went into conference room with 3 persons and they asked me questions about my experience and skills i have. We concluded the interview with manager advising me that she would email me to follow up with me.

Interview Questions

• Why I left previous employer   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Balboa Capital.

Interview

Applied through online job website, was contacted by recruiter, set up phone screen with recruiter, had formal interview at location with Manager, had secondary phone interview with different manager, received offer letter

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in Sales?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Interview

The hiring process was one of the most efficient i have been through, my recruiter Elliot was fantastic in describing the workplace and what to expect from the job. My interview with Tye was great, he answered all the questions and concerns that i had about the and assured me that I would be love this job!

Interview Questions

• What are three words you would us to describe yourself?   Answer Question

Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Balboa Capital (Costa Mesa, CA) in November 2019.

Interview

pretty smooth, basic phone screen, then in person within 1-2 days, got offer letter the same day. asked about general IT experience and soft skills. Whole process was very speedy unlike others waiting for 1 week for response and not be notified despite the decision. Also received a very personalized call informing the offer.

Interview Questions

• explain a little on all IT experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Balboa Capital (Costa Mesa, CA) in October 2019.

Interview

Was contacted by recruiter Elliot D. set an appointment for me to interview with the branch manager Field A. they both saw that I had phenom status so did not need to think twice if they should hire your boy.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and your experience   1 Answer

Balboa Capital Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Balboa Capital (Atlanta, GA) in October 2019.

Interview

The process went well. The recruiter was very professional and kept me posted with every phase of the process. The overall content of the company was brought out in the process by management and the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• What was my expectation for success with this role?   1 Answer

AE I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Balboa Capital (Spokane, WA) in September 2019.

Interview

Talked with manager, bout 15 minutes, went through resume a bit. Asked a few questions about what i find important and what my goals are. Asked about hours and if i'd be able to work the standard hours, asked where i saw myself in 5 years.

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Balboa Capital (Costa Mesa, CA) in July 2019.

Interview

Very official interview in office as well as a phone interview with the recruiter. They were able to return my call in a very timely manner and I very much enjoyed the recruiter and the process.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Balboa Capital (Costa Mesa, CA) in July 2019.

Interview

The interview was very informative; I learned a lot about the company and was able to see if I would be a good fit for the company culture. The interview was about an hour and a half long. I got to tour the office and meet other members of the team, overall it was a great interview.

Interview Questions

• Would you be open to working on marketing tasks outside of what you are hired for?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Balboa Capital (Costa Mesa, CA) in June 2019.

Interview

Phone Interview to in-person interview. Spoke with recruiter who set me up with the Department Manager for a 1:1 interview. Was able to introduce/ present myself and ask questions of what might be expected

Interview Questions

• Company overview. Experience. Job Duties. Daily Operations.   Answer Question