Baldor Specialty Foods Interview Questions in Bronx, NY | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Baldor Specialty Foods

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baldor Specialty Foods (Bronx, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Had a casual conversation with the department head at an offsite location. I was invited to visit their Bronx Headquarters and had a very informal conversation with the head of HR. Afterwards, he introduced me to the CEO and President. This was a more traditional interview, but the conversation was stimulating and pleasant. The focus was on describing my success stories from previous experiences. I learned a great deal about Baldor from the leaders of the organization and two weeks later received an offer.

Interview Questions

• Background and experience, interest in the company and areas of expertise.   2 Answers

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baldor Specialty Foods (Bronx, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

Fast, interesting, knowledgeable and a bit nerve wrecking. Aside from the initial interview I had to take a culture index questionnaire. I received a call back within the next few days and started the following two weeks.

Interview Questions