Baldor Specialty Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Baldor Specialty Foods

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baldor Specialty Foods (Bronx, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Had a casual conversation with the department head at an offsite location. I was invited to visit their Bronx Headquarters and had a very informal conversation with the head of HR. Afterwards, he introduced me to the CEO and President. This was a more traditional interview, but the conversation was stimulating and pleasant. The focus was on describing my success stories from previous experiences. I learned a great deal about Baldor from the leaders of the organization and two weeks later received an offer.

Interview Questions

• Background and experience, interest in the company and areas of expertise.   2 Answers

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baldor Specialty Foods (Bronx, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

Fast, interesting, knowledgeable and a bit nerve wrecking. Aside from the initial interview I had to take a culture index questionnaire. I received a call back within the next few days and started the following two weeks.

Food Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Baldor Specialty Foods (New York, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

It was very good the HR group was very nice. You filled out an application paper. Take a photo for your ID card. They give you a per hour wage. You get to start when you choose your date to start. You can leave and come back if there is any issues at all, very loving company when it comes to your needs no matter what.